Monday, December 12, 2005

Stuff

So, I have all of the presents I have purchased, wrapped. Yay me!!! Now, I just need to purchase a couple more things and I'm set. Haven't decided if I'm making/buying ornaments this year. I always try to find the perfect one for each person, but this year, I just don't have the energy/inclination.
So, I seriously think I may need some pyschological help. Still can't make any kind of decision on a car or if I want to go back to school, what it would be for, what I want to be when I grow up, where I want to live. I just can't commit to anything, and get panic attacks, at least that's what I'm calling them until I get a professional opinion, whenever I even think about making a big decision. ugh. Life sucks right now. But what really sucks is that nothing really sucks. I'm relatively healthy, can pay my rent, etc.... but something is just wrong. Maybe a healthcare professional can help me sort out my brain. I seem to be getting post holiday blues before the holidays.
Did I mention my car's heater fan doesn't work and I only have heat/defrost when I'm going over 35 mph? So much for being thankful. At least when I had car trouble last week it was only the battery and not the alternator too.
double ugh. Gonna go make some hot chocolate, take a bath and read.
later, philbug